Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Tickling as discipline for kids

tickle punishmemt experiences

Posted by stupiddegenerate on 2020-09-05 12:12:11

I usually got a warning to "watch my mouth". Part of the self control exercises was controlling outbursts like that. I think early on before they knew my body language I tried to cheat it a bit. Was like the 2nd session ever, and we were about 10 or so minutes in. I was up to this point obedient, and when I was about 90% of the way, I'd tell them. Usually I'd say "close, close!" or something, and they'd give one more stroke and pull away. I was kind of naughty cause I was reading what they would do, and saw I'd get one more stroke after I spoke up. I waited until I was less than a stroke away before saying it, trying to not only get an orgasm but have it not be ruined as I knew once they saw any contractions or $%!@ that I'd get no more touch. Think I managed a "clo-" before I couldn't help but moan and got a little bit of pleasure as I think my mom was distracted and pulled away instantly when she felt something on her hand. She was really mad. She paused, told my father (he wasn't in the room at the time) and they told me if I liked $%!@ so much I'd get to $%!@ a lot. They used some lotion that was tingly and made me really sensitive, tied a rubber band around the base of my prick and proceeded to force about 4 or 5 more orgasms out of me in an hour. My muscles hurt really bad after and I think I was crying. I couldn't stop them, begging didn't work and I knew I messed up anyway so I kind of took it. Think they used it as an opportunity to see the fastest ways to make me $%!@, by tickling my crotch and thighs, shins, feet...This is actually how they determined tickling would make me $%!@ when combined with strokes. So my little trick only served to make it worse later when they'd make me hold back my orgasm under more intense stimulation.

These sessions were every evening after school, yeah.

Posted by Randomtask_ on 2020-09-05 12:46:39

Wow that sounds really intense but kind of expected as a reaction from your parents.

Sure i can understand and tried it my own to get pleasure what turned out the opposite immediately.

This sure helped your parents to read your body reactions better and learned what teased, edged you the most and yeah combined with tickling an ejaculation...

Where did they make you shoot at? Did it just came out and splashed on your naked body? Or did they put your $%!@ in a shooting direction?

Did they often used the rubber bands on your $%!@? Are you cut or uncut?

Were there other rules for you? Like special workout or sports at home to stay fit?

Posted by stupiddegenerate on 2020-09-05 15:55:56

Well, when I was actually able to $%!@ it just went wherever. If I was ruined it'd dribble out onto their hand. The goal however was to deny me. Rubber bands weren't used too much, only if I was being punished with forced orgasms. I am circumcised.

I was involved in some programs at school but no special routines in that regard at home.

Posted by Randomtask_ on 2020-09-05 17:13:17

I see i thought they might cared about that you shoot somewhere.

Where are you located? So country?

Posted by stupiddegenerate on 2020-09-05 19:28:03

A small town in rural US.