Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Tickling as discipline for kids

tickle punishmemt experiences

Posted by Randomtask_ on 2020-09-04 22:06:33

what did you do or say during the cursing or your dramatic reactions? what was their reaction to it?

were they just doing it with hand or other implenets maybe too? like vibrating things? or other devices?

sure edging isn't a fast procedure. it takes time, A LOT OF TIME to tease and drive you crazy... it was similar here too.

i think they would like to do it again to you!

Posted by stupiddegenerate on 2020-09-04 22:48:51

Heh. Usually a "$%!@" that would get more and more frustrated as the edgings increased. Once I tried to hump their hand before they took it away and nearly got the belts loose. That was when they reinforced them. A strap over each thigh in addition to the hips.

As I said, sessions would be 30 minutes to an hour. They could usually edge me 20 times in this timeframe even if they took 1-2 minute breaks in between. It was with their hands to have more control. Tickling with hands, edging with hands.

Posted by Randomtask_ on 2020-09-05 09:29:15

Oh and for what you got exactly punished on your balls? Or when all those $%!@s were too much for them?

Did you agree to get stripped by them when getting older? Is this today a part of your sexlife?

On what spots you were the most ticklish? Did they ever tickle you without being tied or completely naked?

Posted by stupiddegenerate on 2020-09-05 11:31:47

Yeah, too many "$%!@s" and I'd get a slap. I agreed to the punishment until I moved out as like I said, it was normal at that point. I'd only ever fight it if I was sooo frustrated and that usually didn't last long before I was overpowered anyway.

Most ticklish? Uhh, feet and legs probably. Neck and ribs a close second. By legs I mean thighs, knees, shins; all pretty equal.

Posted by Randomtask_ on 2020-09-05 11:40:17

Was there a warning before they slapped your balls or was it suddenly so that you couldn't get prepared for it? And what happend if you cummed without permission during this? So maybe if you didnt tell them how close you were before they got so professional in telling where you are?

At what time of the day this happend? So righr after school? Evenings?

Did they ever tickle other sexual spots like nipples or if possible maybe butt to tease you more?

Was it ok to put on clothes after it or were your body still too sensitive?