Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

What is the average penis size?

nobody knows the answer

Posted by EmmaGrowing on 2015-08-27 17:29:47

There has never been a scientific study of $%!@ sizes, mostly because it would not serve any scientific purpose. Also, how could you do it? You can't force guys to be measured, so your study would not be random.

Posted by Twilight Sky on 2015-12-10 00:28:03

You could make it a requirement to complete a physical exam... i.e. you won't pass your school/sports/work physical unless you are measured both flacid and erect. It could be done. Guys might complain about how embarrassing it is at first, but physical exams are already embarrassing. Also, they'd get used to it eventually - just like prostate or testicular exams now. Anyway, if it's the law that you have to be measured before you can go to school, play a sport, or work at a specific job what guy is actually going to refuse?

From that point you could have doctor's offices keep your size information as part of your medical records. It could be a requirement that these records be put into a national or international database that could be publicly accessed to get averages for different ages, races, heights, weights, etc...

This actually could allow doctors (including your own) to measure (literally, lol) healthy $%!@ development and diagnose/identify issues or behaviors that might interfere with it.

Honestly, this type of thing doesn't sound like that bad of an idea. I mean, what's the big deal if people know I'm 3ins flaccid and 5ins erect. Guys get too obsessed with unrealistic sizes and thinking they NEED to have a huge circus $%!@. If it was for the benefit of mine and/or other guys' healthy development I'd sign up.

Posted by JONGEN on 2016-05-28 00:49:51

well school nurses measured my penus . they touching my penus got it to point up hard and they measured it that way to and i dont know if they put it on a data base but well i guess if they wanted to measure the all boy penuses when they are pointed up hard they might have to massage the boys penus or ask the boy to rub his penus and when the nurse sees his penus point up then she can measure it