Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Genital Spanking

irritants for punishment

Posted by dommebabekaren on 2019-07-19 19:53:43

I have seen references in several of the topics here to the use of irritants for punishment and discipline. I would love to learn more about this subject. Could any one here tell me more about this?

What substances are safe and effective? What is the best way to apply these substances to a girl's vulva? To her rectum? To a boy's genitals? How long do the effects last? Can you use repeated applications in a single punishment session?

What is appropriate for a given age? Can you tell me about your experiences using irritants to punish, say, an eighteen month old girl? A seven year old boy? How about for an adult woman?

Please help if you have any experience or knowledge about these things. Either post here or write directly to me at dommebabekaren@aol.com

I greatly appreciate your help.

Karen

Posted by Obedientboy on 2021-01-31 17:06:58

Very belated response, but hopefully you are still interested! My aunt used a cream called Ralgex (in the U.K.). This is a heat cream used to treat muscle injuries. Auntie, and her female lover used this liberally after punishment sessions. When applied to a well spanked/caned/ whipped bare bottom it greatly intensifies the length and severity of the pain. I’ve also had the cream applied inside a well caned anus and to my genitals. Fearsomely painful but totally safe. This started when I was about nine years old.

Posted by dirtgirl on 2021-02-22 08:39:52

A milder version, which may still be symbolically-potent, is using ginger paste (the kind you have in an Indian buffet) as an $%!@ lubricant.

Posted by Strictdiscipline on 2021-08-10 03:22:32

I have made a new poll for advice on punishing my two girls.

https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/642982/results

Don’t hesitate to contact me!

Posted by jasonf on 2021-08-10 17:48:02

besides of spanking I got spanked on my $%!@ and balls too.

Also I got nettles rubbed on my $%!@ and balls to increase the pain.