Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Genital Spanking

You should not spank a childs genitals.

Posted by SarahJ15 on 2016-12-04 11:33:56

Omg, that's horrible. :( Where was this?? I think the parents should should be in jail for doing that!! I know there was nothing I could do about my father hitting my vagina but he apologized for it after but I was so hurt by it. I mean it did hurt, like I was sore but it always hurt me inside too that that happened to me. It was bad enough being bottomless and having my privates visible even laying down on my stomach over his lap but when he flipped me over and smacked me on my vulva that was the worst. Not only that I felt really really bad for peeing, like I did something even worse. All the rest of my spankings, I was so afraid of peeing again. Luckily that was the only one. It was purely accidental, I had no control over and I never thought I would pee like that. I hope that girl can get over what happened to her. So you know why her parents did that??

Posted by MommyBeth on 2016-12-06 12:36:57

Agree with Mommy Eva. Some naughty boys need a pain in the balls, either given with a ball tawse or by putting pepper spray on the balls. The pain reminds them of how they misbehaved and how they were punished. The two boys who threatened my son after school got the ball clamp and they won't attack him again.

Posted by Czar on 2017-02-20 19:02:01

haha reading that i wish my mom punish me like that... bdsm rules!

Posted by dirtgirl on 2017-02-24 11:32:12

Notaperv, can you supply a link? And thumbs up for using "c.u.n.t", which is the proper technical non-euphemistic word for it. (And it's the right sounding word for the thing it describes).

Posted by Andrea2323 on 2017-03-10 21:30:25

I totally agree! Since I've switched to spanking my boys' balls their behavior has gotten so much better! I hope we can chat sometime. Sounds like there aren't too many moms here who've discovered this great technique!