Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

More girl and boys wrestling stuff

Posted by kimmy13wrestles on 2015-03-11 16:11:40

Hey if you did the poll leave a message here and say if you liked it or tell a story about you winning (or losing) in wrestling. Kimmy13wrestles@yahoo.ca or kimmy13wrestles on yahoo chat

Posted by Shelleywins on 2015-03-13 19:17:05

Hey Kimmy I did your poll and I liked it. I win some and I lose some, I'm not wonder woman. I started when I was your age (Guessing you are 13 or 14). I won the very first time and I really enjoyed it, so I self taught moves and won a lot over other girls and some boys. Now that I am 20+ I find myself losing more than I was younger, not sure why that is. I guess I got slower and may have lost some strength and the will to win. I must admit it still arouses me one way or the other, and I don't think I'm unique in that. The contact, the struggle, are stimulating and there is a sub/dom element to it I think. Chat with you another time and I hope you do more polls. Happy wrestling.

Posted by gabbywrestles on 2015-03-13 21:41:43

Hey Kimmy, nice poll... Let's see... my last match I won by catching a girl in a body scissors. Pretty easy match overall.

If anyone wants to chat with me about wrestling, I'm gabbywrestles@yahoo.com or gabbywrestles on yahoo chat

Posted by sandi_gymnast on 2015-04-01 14:23:13

Hi. I just discovered this site and there are some interesting polls. I have been wrestling for almost 2 years now and was hooked from the very first match. I thought I was weird for how much I enjoy submitting or pinning a tough opponent but I've started to find a lot of people online that seem to feel the same way. I don't win every match but my athletic background gives me an advantage over many of my opponents so far. I also seem to be a very natural / intuitive wrestler. I've started taking Jiu-Jitsu and Judo to see which one I like best and from the beginning, I was beating some older and bigger kids that had been training for a few months already. My yahoo chat id is the same as my id here so say hi if you want to chat. I'm busy and not online much but I'll try to check at least a few times a day.

Posted by captcharisma on 2015-06-24 20:56:58

Liked the poll... Last match I had I lost in a front head scissor. She almost knocked me out but decided to release me