Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Would you share a changing cubicle with a complete stranger to save time?

Hence, why changing cubicles at all?

Posted by Twilight Sky on 2015-03-02 03:51:31

A story and poll like this forces me ask why changing cubicles at all? Why not just a men's locker room/changing room and a women's locker room/changing room? And of course, this space would have no need for dividers of any kind. I get that many teens are uncomfortable in a situation where when you are changing you have to get completely naked (aka changing into or out of a swimsuit). I was myself at that age. However, I guarantee you will grow out of this by the time you reach your mid-twenties at the latest. Until then it's not like you can't change under a towel or something. Anyway, I had to bring that up, as changing cubicles in general seem like an unnecessary, complicating factor.

Posted by nakedrhode on 2015-03-02 17:12:09

Well said Twilight Sky .I agree with you . My kids were brought up nudist and if we had to wear costumes at public pools we all used the same cubicle . It is what is taught by parents and schools that give kids a complex about nudity . You will never see a child brought up nudist that has a complex about being seen nude or seeing others nude it is the norm for them . It is a narrow minded society that causes kids to have a problem with nudity . nakedrhode@gmail.com

Posted by awayness on 2015-04-04 22:37:27

I don't see any reason to separate the sexes.