Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Spanked after 18 for real (punishment)?

Birthday Spanking Tradition

Posted by R.J. on 2015-01-03 03:10:22

My last real spanking from dad was age 17 and he used the belt on my bare butt. I never gave further thought to being spanked after age 17 but on my 21st birthday my roommate at college and other good buddies wanted to celebrate and the evening ended with them giving the traditional birthday spanking with a make shift paddle. I hadn't done birthday spanking by then in 5-6 years but went along with the old tradition in good fun even when told to drop down jeans & boxer shorts.

That began a new tradition in our group as others reached 21 and it was a good 'brotherly-style bonding' that usually included relating old tales of paddlings and butt whippings we got as boys growing up from our dads and at school.

Rick

Posted by 69samiam on 2015-01-03 12:00:21

so u only spank boys you dont give birthday spankings too girls

Posted by R.J. on 2015-01-08 02:57:21

Don't recall guys giving girls birthday spankings. Girls probably did it to other girls just like guys did when we got together on a friend's birthday.

I'm sure some guys did it maybe with a girlfriend on her birthday but didn't talk too much about that since there was a 'code' growing up that guys didn't hit girls.

Posted by Badgirlgetspanked on 2015-01-08 04:47:57

My personal opinion is that spanking is not "hitting" unless the girl does not want to be spanked

Posted by 69samiam on 2015-01-08 11:49:58

we always did coed birthday spanking with friends and family they was done for fun not punishment .and badgirl your right spanking as not hitting. i was raised too respect and not hit women but also i was raised spare the rod spoil the child. people need learn there a different between abuse and discipline