Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Ever spanked by an in-law?

spanked by daughter, caned by son-in-law

Posted by Sally3 on 2015-04-21 02:30:41

I recently moved in with my daughter and her husband (for financial reasons). I'm a dependent on them and I have to obey them. As a condition of living with them, I have clear rules and consequences for breaking them. They both spank me, She is in charge of me and my discipline day-to-day. She puts me over her knee and spanks my bare bottom on the spot for any little fault. He administers the cane for more serious or repeat offenses or when my daughter asks him to. It means that my son-in-law, who is very strict, canes me hard when I break a rule, puts me in the corner of the living room with my freshly spanked bare bottom on display, grounds me, sends me to bed early, and gives me extra chores. He is even stricter with me since he blames his wife's faults on my lax parenting and also says I need severer punishment since I am older and should know better.

My daughter is in charge of what I wear, eat, who I see, supervising my chores, and other things. She administers day-to-day discipline (over her knee with a hairbrush and corner time) but my son-in-law gives me more serious punishments on Sunday after church in the living room. He requires me to strip naked for the cane and corner time even if other family or friends are watching. Are there other moms and MILs out there who are treated like this? sallystewart3@aol.com

Posted by sandymom96 on 2015-05-06 11:32:22

I believe in strict discipline for my children and myself. My husband is in charge of my discipline which can be carried out at any time in front of any one. TBH, this constant threat of being stripped naked and spanked is quite thrilling to me. I just never know when I will "get it." I do not complain or argue with my husband, but rather I accept his punishment like a good girl. I believe I am setting an example for my children.

The very worst thing a parent can do to their children is to expect something of them that they themselves would not do themselves. Does a true leader not LEAD, by EXAMPLE? If an officer says to his men, "come on men, attack the enemy and follow me" do they not follow? If a leader says "go attack the enemy men, I'm right behind you" are they not worse at their task?

Sandymom