Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Ever spanked by an in-law?

Age limit?

Posted by philk on 2014-12-22 13:40:06

Interesting poll, spankeree. But why start at age 25? The most likely person to be spanked by her in-laws, I'd have thought, would be a young newly-married woman, in her late teens or early 20s. She might well have been subject to spankings from her own parents until fairly recently, and so would be more inclined to submit to the discipline of her parents-in-law.

Posted by spankeree on 2014-12-22 15:39:36

good point

Posted by emily5 on 2015-04-15 12:34:53

exactly! as a newly married 20 yo living for now with the in-laws, I am subject to spanking from MIL (who does most of it) and FIL (who administers more serious punishments on the weekend). Since i do not come close yet to what MIL expects of a good wife for her son, i get it often, at least weekly at present. I hope that will go down as i learn. When hubby is home he notices the improvement already and tells me i should be grateful to his mom and dad for helping me. em (emily.edwards5@aol.com)

Posted by Dazo on 2015-04-15 17:08:59

Dear emily5

As you know I believe as you do that your mother in law should also be subject to spanking discipline just like you are.

I have now completed my poll on the spanking of older females. 'Spanking mature women over 35.'

Please take my poll and tell me how you believe she should be treated.

Post on my message board to tell me what you think. :)