Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Treated like a baby/little girl?

Always a little girl

Posted by BeckyInNappies on 2020-04-12 21:00:14

I'm incontinent so have always needed protection - nappies until I was 8 or 9, then pullups apart from a couple of weeks of being treated like a baby again as punishment. Because of my problems, my parents always treated me like a little kid. All through my teens I still had my own plastic plate and cutlery, and my mum would check my pullups whenever she felt like it. Even at 18 before I moved out, I had to be in bed at 8 with lights out by 9. It's funny but over my teen years I started to really like the embarrassment and security of being treated like a little girl.

Posted by mandi2 on 2021-03-19 15:22:52

My niece is 14 and will be making her First Communion this comming may 16th in the class with the 7 year olds.She told me she is going to be dressed like a little girl and wear a billowy,short sleeve,knee length communion dress with a matching veil,lace socks and white shoes.She then told me that her parents are reguiring her to wear a tee shirt with a cloth diaper and plastic pants under her dress.She is going to be like a little girl for the day she said.