Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Diapers for teen girls

Here are my answers from me :) Kiara

Posted by HelpAva on 2017-01-29 09:52:01

Mine almost hang bentath my skirts and dresses and if I bend over can be seen above. Any advice on how to hide them?

Posted by KiaraC on 2017-08-12 20:59:33

All I can think of is you have to wear longer skirts and dresses. Icannot wear short skirts cause of my diapers.

Posted by mandi2 on 2018-11-09 00:32:49

I am a girl 15 and my parents make me wear cloth pin on diapers with plastic pants over them for special occasions.I have to wear them on christmas eve and day and all day under my easter dress on easter sunday.

Posted by mandi2 on 2018-11-09 00:41:00

HelpAva-Try wearing snug fitting plastic pants over your diapers.I am 15 and was baptized back on september 7 and had to wear a white,poofy,short sleeve baptism dress and bonnet.My dress was above my midthighs and i had the required cloth diaper and adult size plastic pants[rubberpants] on under my dress.The rubberpants bunched up between my legs and stuck out under my dress!Talk about being embarrassed in front of the whole congregation!

Posted by mandi2 on 2019-12-06 15:17:14

At my parish, a cloth diaper and plastic pants[aka rubberpants] and a white under shirt is worn by all of the preteen and teen girls under their white,poofy,dresses for baptisms,first holy communion and confirmation to represent their purity and innocence of when they were babies.Confirmation is done at ages 16 and 17 and all of us girls wear a white,short sleeve,poofy,floor length dress with the veil,white gloves,with the tee shirt,cloth diaper,white adult size rubberpants,white tights and the white patent leather shoes.Since some girls become sexually active around 15 and 16 and 17,the white outfits for confirmation send a message to the girls that purity and innocence is normal before marriage.