Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Babysitters and Kids ages

babysitting

Posted by MK1111 on 2013-05-10 19:38:18

I've been babysitting my siblings since I was 10, they are currently 14 months old girl and 4yo boy. misskira12@yahoo.com

Posted by Jordan jones on 2019-09-03 02:52:22

Hello

Posted by mandi2 on 2022-07-03 13:47:30

Hi,i am a girl 16 and babysit for a family with two daughters who are a year apart at 12 and 13.They both are in puberty and are both bedwetting because of it.Their parents have both of them wear cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed every night.When i babysit them on either friday or saturday nights they get ready for bed about an hour or so before their bedtime.I lay their cloth diapers and diaper pins on the bed with their babypowder,baby lotion.They then both lay naked on their diapers,i apply the lotion,then the powder,then pin the diapers on them.They then walk over to each of their drawers and take out a pair of the plastic pants they want to wear,lay back down and i put the plastic pants on them.Their plastic pants are adult size and fit them blousy over their diapers and make both of them look like babies! They both like wearing plastic pants with babyprints on them as they are both somewhat little girls yet.They both put their nightgowns on and then we watch a movie or tv for a while then its bedtime.Last month,on June 5th,they both made their First Holy Communions and i helped their mom dress them in their cute,white outfits.We put their diapers and plastic pants and tee shirts on them,then their poofy,short sleeve,top of the knees communion dresses and veils with their lace socks and white shoes.They both looked very cute and like the 7 year olds in their class!