Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

how you sit down in a backless stool if you're wearing skirts? ( females only)

no panties

Posted by jenniec on 2014-11-03 23:00:32

i rarely wear panties. love pushing my dress back so it hangs down the back of the stool. means my bare butt is on the stool. love the way that feels.

j9514c@gmail.com

Posted by missfuking on 2014-11-07 22:28:24

I do that too! I particularly like doing it when I'm horny or on my period! I also don't wipe after $%!@ing so...

Posted by sarahx17 on 2014-11-12 02:43:08

I always tuck under. I wear thongs and g strings and I don't like the feel of hard stool seats on my butt. I think tucking under is a habit for me...it's just how I've always done it.

Posted by analee on 2014-11-12 20:44:45

These comments are funny lol. if i'm wearing a thong or nothing, i definitely push my skirt under my butt so i sit on it. i dont want my naked bottom sitting on the hard stool. that's pretty skanky lol. i wouldnt want to sit on a stool that another girl sat naked on. if i'm wearing bikini panties or french cut panties then i doesnt matter as much, but i think it would still feel wierd if i sat on the stool and the skirt hung over it. wouldnt it look weird? i dont know. what do guys think? do you like to see girls hang their skirt over the stool or do u like it when we smoothe our skirts with our hand and sit on them? i think its sexier that way.

Posted by javir on 2014-12-06 00:06:32

why a girl choose sit down in a backless stool WITHOUT her skirt under her Bottom and remain seated with the skirt hanging down behind .?