Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Male Fascination with Breasts; the Woman's Opinion

why men like em

Posted by almondine on 2002-11-07 16:34:16

Men like a round breast and round hips because that is the mark of our womanhood. And, our round bellys when we are pregnant.

Just as I like men with broad shoulders, strong arms, small bottoms and a fair amount of facical hair.

Posted by Heather M. on 2002-11-09 04:56:26

========== In Reply To ========== Men like a round breast and round hips because that is the mark of our womanhood. And, our round bellys when we are pregnant.

Just as I like men with broad shoulders, strong arms, small bottoms and a fair amount of facical hair.

You are so on the money correct on so many polls girl.

Posted by nancy jean on 2004-06-11 14:08:15

Absolutly true, most men prefer nice round breasts and full round hips, it is just a false media attention thing about dieting and skinny things with no shape, Real men like real women and the average women is not a size 4, she is a size 12 or 14 or LARGER, and many men don't think a flat shapeless girl or women is good looking. Girls, forget the diets all the time, they don't work, Eating sensibly is great, but don't be fooled my the false HYPES. Real people are what this world is made of.

========== In Reply To ========== Men like a round breast and round hips because that is the mark of our womanhood. And, our round bellys when we are pregnant.

Posted by BedroomEyes on 2004-12-31 06:01:15

In addition to the breasts and hips I think guys like women with bodies strong enough to carry a child during pregnancy. Only the fashion industry is into thin, frail bodies so that they can wear their clothes. Real men don't care about all that. Yep, strong healthy bodies is where it's at.

Posted by pennysue on 2005-01-06 18:27:18

Mine has his own

My husband has been completly feminized by me. He always wanted to have breasts like any nice womens, hormones did not give him a chest, so we went with surgery. He now looks great and we love it.