Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

naked: the ultimate poll(guys only)

the naked topic

Posted by darkskincountrykid2004 on 2015-08-05 11:10:01

When i was 9. I have been at grandparents house all week so i have not had any clothes on at all.

Posted by darkskincountrykid2004 on 2015-08-16 20:45:38

Its very comfy. I can play with $%!@ without anyone being always around watching my $%!@ everywhere and, i can be naked in peace and play with other parts.

Posted by real together guy on 2015-08-31 16:15:08

Hi again JB

It doesn't matter how big you are because any peni will grow big and strong if you give it plenty of exercise; and I think girls like penies of all sizes provided they do the job. If you have fun masturb8ing you know yours is OK.

Watching yourself come all over the place after a strenuous workout is fun but I think the best part of $%!@ion is that ecstasy and feeling you have just before you come and at the instant when you first begin to squirt, as you spasm and your jizz shoots out

Alex

Posted by sillyw on 2015-09-01 19:30:33

Right Alex

I'm in ecstacy when I can tell that the climax is on its way. Then the icing on the cake is when I shoot. Like most boys I keep on stroking till the good feeling has ended.

I like to jack to vids having a guy(s) jerking. I work it so I c u m when he/they do. What a rush! Any of you lads here do that??

Bobby

Posted by sillyw on 2015-09-01 19:42:41

Bobby here again. I just read your posts here. It is so good that you had all that fun with Bobby and other boys. I'm doing the same now with cousin and 2 friends. I'm naked and getting hard thinking about it. I hope you have more to tell us.

Bobby