Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

naked: the ultimate poll(guys only)

the naked topic

Posted by lil black boi on 2014-09-24 06:17:58

I know this is my 3rd naked topic but i cant help it. I have grown into being naked and it just thrills me my friends come over to see me walk around at home naked. Now i go outside the backyard and am naked a jay bird taking out trash. Being naked has come so natural that get naked every chance i get.

Posted by sillyw on 2014-09-26 23:43:42

Like you I love to be naked in back yard and sometimes I j-rk off while out there. When my friends come over after school or on weekends I am naked in my room. Their seeing me gives me a hard on which they love to see. Typing this is causing my shorts to stick out. Hope to hear more from you.

Posted by lil black boi on 2014-09-27 18:06:32

I am now allowed to roam the house naked as long as mom cant see me. With that said i am naked now.

Mom is out with aunt so cousin over here for me to baby sit as usual. But he has got use to me being naked in front of him. I had friends over yesterday it was only 2 of them and asked did they mind me being nude and they asked why am i getting nude and i said because i like roaming around naked.

To their surprise i got butt naked in front of them and roamed the freely naked. This was there time over so they now know i get naked when i get home.

Posted by sillyw on 2014-09-29 00:47:36

Lil black boi That was hot today about your catching friend jacking off on couch. Do you think that one day you two will jack off together? I love doing that with cousin and friends.

Posted by lil black boi on 2014-09-29 13:23:29

Were both straight, but we did lounge around naked for awhile so i dont know but he has a nice smooth body and $%!@ and butt. He was laying there butt naked with $%!@ all over him until i played with his pointy nipples and he was embarrassed.