Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

shirt and skin in coed pe

skins for girls

Posted by soniaxox on 2014-10-16 15:36:49

Two times i have had PE classes with boys doing mixed sports together where the girls had to go topless along with the boys on the skins team. It was so embarrassing, we even had to take our bras off!

Posted by LauraC on 2014-10-31 13:23:13

That's pretty unusual to have to do that. What ages does this happen to?

Posted by soniaxox on 2014-11-05 06:08:31

All ages up to 16. I am 14 and sometimes still have to do it. All the girls dread any class where it could happen. Older girls sometimes make fun of us younger ones when we have to go topless because they never have to do it. It's unfair!

Posted by jenniec on 2014-11-24 03:26:41

i'm not sure how often it really happens - but if guys have to play shirtless, well girls should have to as well. there's nothing wrong with being topless.... and i'm pretty sure the topless girls team would win against the guys. just sayin'.

j9514c@gmail.com

Posted by soniaxox on 2014-11-30 02:57:52

thats always what they tell us that if guys have to play topless girls should too for equality. i had to do PE topless for the third time two days ago, me and 4 other girls and the rest of the glass were guys. so embarassing! they always look at us and judge who has grown the most and who has the biggest boobs, and when our boobs bounce they say "boing boing boing!" there was so many guys around to see us this time omg.