Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Wetting the bed (kids/teens)

i wet the bed

Posted by bedwetting girl on 2014-09-17 09:08:15

it happens often to me, i'm 14. I dont think its a matter if your a kid or if you still see yourself as a kid if you have these issues, even adults do

Posted by tammytrickles on 2014-09-17 20:18:24

I wet the bed too and i really dont care. Sometimes i wet myself in my sleep and sometimes i wake up while im weeing. Sometimes i wake up so desperate i know im not going to make it and if that happens i just go in the bed. I know its naughty but i wake up in the morning sometimes and go in my bed cos im too lazy to get up. Do you ever wet yourself in the day too? I do.

Posted by bedwetting girl on 2014-09-18 05:28:15

Hi tammytrickles

yeah i have sometimes day accidents too. Sometimes in my goodnites which is not so bad but sometimes also when im without which is more embarassing Please read my messages here http://www.misterpoll.com/forums/201130/topics/277894 and here http://www.misterpoll.com/forums/289247/topics/277975 and tell me what you think ok?

Posted by tammytrickles on 2014-09-19 21:53:36

Hi. Dont be embarrassed. Your not the only kid who does it. I know its embarrassing wearing nappies to school but if you dont get teased you dont need to worry. My mum checks my knickers too when i get home from school cos i wet myself sometimes when im walking home. I have to wear nappies again at night now cos i wet the bed so much but its ok cos the only people who know are my family and my best friend. My mum normally puts them on for me but shes away this weekend and my cousins here looking after me yeah i have a babysitter too lol. I dont mind wearing nappies at night and my cousins been so kind and sweet to me tonight. He took me to the toilet before bed and put my nappy on for me and called me his sweet little princess lol. I really like being looked after like that its really sweet. Are the people who look after you kind to you? I hope they are. Dont worry about your accidents i wet myself too so your not the only one. Anyway im still awake and i need a wee again now so im going to wet my nappy and get my cousin to change me lol. Anyway sleep well and dont worry if you have an accident. Tammy. xx

Posted by Andre 99 on 2014-09-21 22:55:10

If you ever want anyone to help change your nappy, and wipe your $%!@, I'll come do it :D