Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Why some kids like to lose thier shoe

Why some kids like losing their shoe a place for your stories

Posted by the one shoed kid on 2014-10-29 03:59:30

Please leave your stories here is a example of one story left 14-16 male Why:it feels better, I like the way it looks, I like being different I've lost a right shoe several times. I let my shoe come half off and let it dangle from my toes. Sometimes it falls off and falls into a place where I can't get it and I have to go home wearing just a left shoe. Once I lost one when I was camping with friends. They said that I should just go barefoot, but I liked to wear the left shoe and white socks. I did this for a long weekend, so three days. It felt great. white sock
14-16 male yes right few hours a day it feels better I like the way it looks I like being differnt other please explain It makes me feel sexy! I've lost a right shoe several times. I let my shoe come half off and let it dangle from my toes. Sometimes it falls off and falls into a place where I can't get it and I have to go home wearing just a left shoe. Once I lost one when I was camping with friends. They said that I should just go barefoot, but I liked to wear the left shoe and white socks. I did this for a long weekend, so three days. It felt great.

Posted by the one shoed kid on 2014-10-29 04:06:52

I have lost my shoe so many time my parents said it was cheaper for me to wear one shoe. So I get to get up in the mornings and put on my short and shirt a pair of socks and my left shoe and walk out the do I'm aloud to go to school on vacation and get to look down and just see one shoe and a sock. I love my life,I love being different

Posted by I wear Only one Shoe on 2014-10-29 18:58:11

I am the exact same you are one shoed kid, I have lost my right shoe in many ways, either losing it or leaving it somewhere and can't find it, whatever it is; it's gone. So I will wear the one shoe I still have (the left shoe).

And because I have lost my right shoe so many times, my parents will not buy me anymore pairs of shoes until I learn to take better care of them (lose one). It costs money to buy new pairs of shoes!

So now, I wear the left shoe I still have, and my other foot is always going to be shoeless (a white sock) will still be on my right foot - but nothing else. I enjoy the one shoe lifestyle and that's something that will never change with me.

If you like you can always chat with me, here is my e-mail address: briananddash@hotmail.com and I will be delighted to talk to you.

You have yourself a good day, Brian Johnson

Posted by showoff4dad on 2014-11-05 15:14:16

I often lose one shoe. I will be walking and will walk out of a shoe and keep walking, leaving it behind. Sometimes when I am sitting I will take off a shoe and it gets kicked away and I lose it. Dad yells at me, but I like that.

showoff4dad@yahoo.com

Posted by I wear Only one Shoe on 2014-11-07 13:33:19

You are not alone in this subject showoff4dad, I am that way also. I will go for a walk around my neighborhood, and if my right shoe comes off my foot, I just keep on going - leaving that shoe behind.

The only difference between you and me is my parents don't yell at me about losing my shoe. They did at one time, but now if I lose a shoe and I need a new pair, I need to pay for the new pair, not them; which I am pleased to do.

briananddash@hotmail.com