Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Fathers encouraging their daughters to dress revealingly

My daughter

Posted by Unlisted* on 2014-10-31 11:08:56

My daughter is 9 and I think it's very important for her to dress sexy to develop a sexual identity. I want her to know that she is a sexual being and has the power to be very attractive and desirable. I love when men and boys look her up and down hungrily, and when she attracts boyfriends.

Posted by OddR on 2014-10-31 20:11:59

Unlisted:

It is important to help your daughter develop into a mature young woman. What do you have her wear in public? What do you have her wear at home?

r13579@outlook.com

Posted by a4a1 on 2014-11-01 17:05:43

This is good, as making girls cover up and hide their bodies can create negative body image issues that can lead to low self esteem, eating disorders, self harm, and even suicide. So it is good to hear that you are working to give her a positive body image, well done.

Posted by kangaroo2 on 2014-11-01 20:04:20

My father did that to me as well. I have a good self esteem and as a young woman now, I enjoy dressing provocatively. I have confidence in myself and my body and the sexy clothes I wear.

amy.hose@yahoo.com

Posted by nakedrhode on 2014-11-03 10:02:09

I raised my kids nudist and would do the same again . They have grown up with positive body image and sex was not a taboo thing and only my oldest lost his cherry at 18 my daughter is 21 and still a virgin and in no hurry to lose it . They have no problem with nudity and comfortable in their own skin. nakedrhode@gmail.com