Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Spanked in private.

Mum has a punishment room.

Posted by Dazo on 2018-10-22 15:26:12

Q)Should a mother be allowed to spank her son?

A)Yes.

Posted by bob76 on 2018-10-22 19:09:25

What age males should be spanked bare bottomed in front of the whole family from toddler age onward?

Posted by mandi2 on 2019-04-04 12:27:53

We have three teens,twin daughters who are 14,and a 13 year old son.We use spanking and diaper punishment on them.The spankings are done on the bare butt with dads hand while leaning over his lap.Anywhere from 5 to 10 spanks are given according to the seriousness of the offense.Right after the spanking is done,cloth diapers and plastic pants and a tee shirt that says 'baby' on it are put on the offender with a pacifier on a ribbon hung around their neck,and they have to sit on the living room floor for the rest of the day.This is a very effective form of punishment!Ironically,it is the twin daughters that get into the most trouble and get the spankings and are diapered,where as the son hardly ever gets into trouble.Just last week,both girls picked a fight with the son over a video game and both of them punched the son.Both girls were given ten whacks with dads hand on their bare butts,then both were put into the diapers and plastic pants,tee shirts and made to use their pacifiers and sit on the living room floor for all of saturday,saturday night to bed and all day on sunday.They both got the message that fighting is not acceptable!

Posted by carrieann02 on 2019-04-04 21:23:28

I am 12 - I will be 13 in two weeks. A month ago I had diaper punishment for calling a very sensitive girl i my class a big baby whiles was crying because of grade she got. This happened on a Friday. On Saturday morning I was first made to take all my clothes off and got the belt. I was than put in a diaper and a t shirt that did not cover the diapers. My Aunt put a hula hoop in the middle of our covered porch in the front yard and I had to stay in that circle from 10:00 A.M - 6:00 P.M. All my friends saw me and my Aunt call the parents of the girl I bullied so she could come see my punishment. I will never make fun of that girl again.

Posted by mandi2 on 2019-04-13 12:00:18

To carrieann02-You were punished somewhat correctly! Your Aunt should have put a pair of babyprint plastic pants over your diapers and then given you a pacifier to suck on.The plastic pants would have made you look even more babyish and been more humiliating for you!