Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Spanked in private.

Mum has a punishment room.

Posted by Dazo on 2015-08-05 15:43:04

Dear punis

You said:

"I am happy that my mother gets discipline but it is not fair to beat a very aged woman in front of total family, maid and her grandson (my stepson) witness"

What age females do you think should be spanked naked or bare bottomed in front of the whole family?

If your stepson is spanked for punishment don't you feel he should watch you having your bare bottom spanked for punishment?

You also said:

"my mom is very naughty!"

If she is as naughty as you say then why shouldn't your stepson witness the consequences of bad behavior?

Don't you think it will deter him from behaving badly?

Posted by rv101010 on 2015-11-06 18:53:13

Rachel

It seems your Mom does a good job with you

A punishment must be very strict ( and fair) to be efficient

I guess it is only in case of heavy offences? or are you frequently disciplined?

always caning?....

rv101010@yahoo.fr

Posted by dirtgirl on 2018-08-22 10:09:07

My perspectives on these things are always shifting, sometimes swinging back and forth. So as of this date

What age females do you think should be spanked naked or bare bottomed in front of the whole family? From toddler age onwards

If your stepson is spanked for punishment don't you feel he should watch you having your bare bottom spanked for punishment? He may as well

This may perhaps apply to the physical punishments

Posted by Dazo on 2018-10-20 16:05:17

Q)What age females should be spanked bare bottomed in front of the whole family from toddler age onward?

A)All.

Q)If a mothers stepson is spanked for punishment don't you feel he should watch his stepmother having her bare bottom spanked for punishment?

A)Yes he should.

Posted by bob76 on 2018-10-22 13:07:58

Dazo,

Should males also be spanked?

Bob