Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Kids who are spanked for everything except punishment.

I'm a daughter, punished.

Posted by Morgane-Fairy on 2015-11-26 03:14:42

Jais has answered your poll because I'm a daughter, punished.

I get spanked since I board eight years. I get spanking bare $%!@ jet since 12 years. and since I was 14, I get totally naked spanking. As of 17 private jet and I like spanking 'I'm masochistic or crazy, oops lol' I live with my father and my mother, I love all the two, we are a united and happy family. My parent, punish me by lying me on their knees for spanking? I love receiving spanking naked on the lap of my parents, so I fact, for serious misconduct deserved the punishment. When my fault I get very low sound spanking with the hairbrush or the cane. Often when spanking is over, my mother gives me smack on the $%!@, my mother shaved $%!@ me regularly, with the consent of my father. When the punishment is over I go to the corner naked time with my red buttock (I also love the corner time)

jet made a poll on my daughter condition punished

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/608239 I would be very honored that you respond to my poll and I would like to have your opinion? morgane-fairy@laposte.net

In my sex fantasy, a man who resembles my father gives me a spanking, I think the jet Oedipus complex lol.

Bisou.

Morgane

Ps / sorry for writing I use my google translation text.

Posted by Dazo on 2016-06-22 02:24:03

Dear Morgane-Fairy

You said: "sorry for writing I use my google translation text."

That's OK I can't speech French. :)

Unfortunately I think mister poll have deleted your poll like they deleted my last 3 polls. So unfortunately I cannot take it.

I would like to retype your post before I reply. :)

"I have just answered your poll because I'm a daughter who is punished.

I have been spanked since I was eight years old. I have been spanked on my bare bottom since I was 12 years old. Since I turned 14, I have been given my spankings completely naked. From age 17 I have been spanked in private.

It is just that I actually enjoy being spanked. 'I must be a masochistic or crazy, oops lol'. I live with my father and my mother, I love both of them. We are a united and happy family. My parents, punish me by lying me across their knees for spanking? I love receiving a spanking naked across the lap of my parents.

So in fact, for serious misconduct I really do deserved punishment. When it is my fault I get a very slow, sound spanking with the hairbrush or the cane.

Often when my spanking is over, my mother gives me a smack on the $%!@. My mother shaves my $%!@ regularly with the consent of my father.

When the punishment is over I go the corner and I do naked corner time with my red buttocks on display (I also love the corner time)

I have just made a poll on my situation as a daughter who is punished.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/608239 I would be very honored that you respond to my poll and I would like to have your opinion? morgane-fairy@laposte.net

In my sex fantasy, a man who resembles my father gives me a spanking, I think the this is an Oedipus complex lol.

Bisou.

Morgane

Dear Morgane

It is very good how much you appreciate the spankings that you get from your parents. The cane is a severe implement it is not good for everyone but it obviously works for you. If you are a masochist there is nothing wrong with that, but you must NOT DELIBERATELY be bad just so you can receive a caning or hair bushing from your parents.

You might need to talk to your parents about receiving regular maintenance spankings from them. You admit that you enjoy having your bottom spanked so, you need to be placed naked over your parents lap and have your bare bottom spanked regularly and then be put on display with corner time.

Some girls just feel that they need to be spanked and need to feel their bottoms being punished even if they have not been bad. Have your parents give you the maintenance spanking discipline you need and you should rarely need to be punished.

If you do need to be genuinely punished then a severe caning may be called for.

If you are already being given lots of regular maintenance spankings and canings from your parents when you are not bad but you called them punishments because you didn't know what else to call them then then I hope you continue to be given all the spanking discipline you need. :)

An Oedipus complex is when a man wants to do away with his father to marry his mother (even though Oedipus himself actually had no intention of doing either) but I suppose it could be applied to a daughter who wants to have sex with her father.

In your case I think that your desire is actually to find a Boyfriend who will love you and spank you very hard just like your father does.

Actually a daughter longing to be given a hard spanking by her father is common.

There are few things more intimate and close than a father administering a hard spanking to his daughters naughty bare bottom and the daughter knowing and accepting that she deserves every single swat.

Posted by Andrey03 on 2016-06-26 17:21:42

Hey, I'm Andrey I was born in 2003 (Sorry I lied about my age to see this poll). My parents do not spank me so often - last year I asked them to spank me and after I beg and beg they decided to let my try - I don't know why but i like it. My mother even told me she like to spank my bottoms and now sometimes she beg for "playfull spanking" because she like my naked bottom. Sometimes I ask for spanking my friend who is my age (13) and his brother who is older (18). Once again I like spanking and it is fun for me. I like feeling when i'm erect during spanking and sometimes hot feeling in my bottoms. Best spankings are with friend and his brother, sometimes I can lose it, i'm not so much in puberty, but sometimes my hard $%!@ ejaculate some watery fluid during spanking.

Posted by Dazo on 2016-06-28 01:32:15

Dear Andrey

Just as it is an intimate experience for a daughter to be spanked on the bare by her dad it could equally apply to a boy being spanked by his mum.

You said:

"last year I asked them to spank me and after I begged and begged they decided to ........... My mother even told me she liked to spank my bottom and now sometimes she begs for a "playful spanking" because she likes my naked bottom."

Yes mums greatly enjoy spanking their own children's bottoms. I am sure that she enjoys having you across her lap with your pants down just as much as you enjoy being there.

It is good that you were able to convince your mum to spank you and it is good that your mum can admit how much she enjoys seeing you naked and how she enjoys spanking your bottom for fun.

Spanking games are a lot of fun. :)

Does your mum spank your 13 year old friend and his 18 year old brother along with you.

Does she spank them on their bare bottoms too?

Does your mum let you see her naked?

Have you ever spanked your mum?

Posted by JONGEN on 2016-07-21 21:24:00

i know what you mean and my mom doesnt spank me for punishing just playing and i stay naked and i allso get erection if my mom grabs or rubs my hiney and my penus some times starts dripping that clear sperm if she touches my hiney a lot and i think because i stay naked so my penus has room to point straight out most the time is another reason why my penus does the clear sperm