Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Religion in Public Schools

maybe if...

Posted by nifferlynne on 2002-05-18 01:10:30

Religions in schools might be ok if they had something for EVERY religion. But that would be to difficult. And there is the ptivacy issue. Some people don't want others to know their religous beliefs. And it could lead to harrasment.

Posted by Snorky2k on 2002-05-29 13:42:10

If my local school tries to put ten commandments on wall, I am going to demand that all 149 sexual positions of Kama Sutra also be posted. Let's see how long the commandments stay up.

========== In Reply To ========== Religions in schools might be ok if they had something for EVERY religion. But that would be to difficult. And there is the ptivacy issue. Some people don't want others to know their religous beliefs. And it could lead to harrasment.

Posted by Justin on 2002-06-04 02:30:27

You most likely have nothing to do with "Kama Sutra," and you just want to keep the Christians out of school. Or at least their beliefs. Such hatred... ========== In Reply To ========== If my local school tries to put ten commandments on wall, I am going to demand that all 149 sexual positions of Kama Sutra also be posted. Let's see how long the commandments stay up.