Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Christian Morals (sex, alcohol, abortion, etc)

Urgh

Posted by Alabama Bulldog on 2003-12-21 00:19:16

========== In Reply To ========== Well, I would just like to say, that I am bisexual. Proud to be bisexual, in fact.

Christians can really kiss my $%!@ as far as I'm concerned.

I don't support the death penalty, but I do support abortion. And in fact, I have had one. So, there you go.

Kiss my $%!@ Jesus.

Dont worry you have earned one first class ticket to hell. Good Bye.

Posted by Angie79 on 2004-01-16 22:24:58

========== In Reply To ======== I have one thing to say you need to get saved.

Posted by Telrunya on 2004-03-17 08:32:29

You really ought to read your bible. Know what you profess to believe. The bible is quiet clear about homosexuality.

Genesis 19:4-7 Leviticus 18:22 and Romans 1:26-27 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

Those are just a few.

========== In Reply To ========== Hey, girl, it's your life, do what you want. By the way, i am christian and find nothing wrong with any lifestyle

Posted by Telrunya on 2004-03-17 08:35:42

I pray that you will find a better way. One that will quiet the anger in you heart and bring you true peace. Many people spit on Jesus as he walked with his cross. Many people hit him. He loved you enough to die for you anyway and will forgive you. All you have to do is ask.

========== In Reply To ========== Well, I would just like to say, that I am bisexual. Proud to be bisexual, in fact.

Christians can really kiss my $%!@ as far as I'm concerned.

I don't support the death penalty, but I do support abortion. And in fact, I have had one. So, there you go.

Kiss my $%!@ Jesus.

Posted by *iSLaNd guRL* on 2004-10-04 05:58:46

========== In Reply To ========== I pray that you will find a better way. One that will quiet the anger in you heart and bring you true peace. Many people spit on Jesus as he walked with his cross. Many people hit him. He loved you enough to die for you anyway and will forgive you. All you have to do is ask.

Ummm...I think that Jesus didn't exist...oh yeah? Where's your proof? The Bible? Umm...are you really that gullible? People should be able to do whatever they please as long as it doesn't harm another person.