Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Christian Morals (sex, alcohol, abortion, etc)

What a real christian is

Posted by Angie79 on 2004-01-16 22:36:09

I just want to say a real christian is someone who lives what the bible says. Thats why there is a bible. It is the guideline of how you are supposed to live. So for all you so called christians believing you can live anyway you want and still go to heaven YOU NEED TO GET SAVED.

Posted by *iSLaNd guRL* on 2004-10-04 06:02:22

========== In Reply To ========== I just want to say a real christian is someone who lives what the bible says. Thats why there is a bible. It is the guideline of how you are supposed to live. So for all you so called christians believing you can live anyway you want and still go to heaven YOU NEED TO GET SAVED.

YOu are allowed to believe in whatever you want..that's what's great about being a human. But please don't tell people what they "NEED", because they're not going to appreciate it and you aren't going to have any friends!

Posted by Asa asa fighting on 2006-05-02 01:15:33

Also, I think the maker of the poll did a good job with numbers 15 and 39, regarding the way people dress and present themselves. If you have expensive clothing, then you are basically going against Jesus's teachings as one example. People don't seem to realize this for some reason... that a rich man has about the same chance of going to heaven as a camel has a chance of getting through an eye of a needle.