Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Christian Morals (sex, alcohol, abortion, etc)

re: Christians

Posted by salaciousswain on 2003-08-30 09:28:01

not all who call themselves Christians are "true" Christians. Very few are. By true Christian I mean someone who talks the talk, walks the walk. It is one thing to call yourself a Christian, and another thing to "be" a Christian. God bless you.

Posted by bhealthy2 on 2003-11-12 22:27:21

AMEN!

========== In Reply To ========== not all who call themselves Christians are "true" Christians. Very few are. By true Christian I mean someone who talks the talk, walks the walk. It is one thing to call yourself a Christian, and another thing to "be" a Christian. God bless you.

Posted by Angie79 on 2004-01-16 22:31:27

========== In Reply To ========== not all who call themselves Christians are "true" Christians. Very few are. By true Christian I mean someone who talks the talk, walks the walk. It is one thing to call yourself a Christian, and another thing to "be" a Christian. God bless you.

AMEN

Posted by Every_Mn_1 on 2005-07-21 22:21:48

Exactly. Example- Catholics.

Real Christians don't torture members of other religions because they disagree. That's what Nazis did.

Posted by chucksmom on 2005-08-13 02:57:29

You've made a boo-boo there. Not all Nazis were Catholics. Not all Catholics were Nazis.

Funny that the Lutheran church kinda stood by and let Hitler do his dirty work...

In fact the new fundie Nazis, like Fred Phelps, with book burning, encouraging gay killings, and out-right bombings & murder of abortion providers isn't proof of Nazism, I don't know what is!