Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Christian Morals (sex, alcohol, abortion, etc)

Do ALL 'Christians' go heavem?

Posted by ZhiQing on 2003-05-25 12:26:43

That question on "do all non-Christians go to hell"? Well, does that mean all Christians go to heaven?

I got a pretty bad feeling that for quite a number of us who have taken the poll, we are christians, but not CHRISTIAN.

That thief who died on the cross with Jesus, the one who asked Jesus to remember him when he goes to heaven? Well, he never said the sinner's prayer, and he never went to church. He never tithed and so forth. Yet Jesus said that day he would be with HIM in paradise.

Think about it.

Posted by Archer126 on 2003-11-12 15:01:58

What do you mean sinner's prayer. He confessed that he deserved to be on the cross and that Jesus Christ didn't.

There is no other way to heaven but through Jesus Christ, He is the Truth, the Life and the Way. How can non-christians go to heaven if they don't believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for us? Jake ========== In Reply To ========== That question on "do all non-Christians go to hell"? Well, does that mean all Christians go to heaven?

I got a pretty bad feeling that for quite a number of us who have taken the poll, we are christians, but not CHRISTIAN.

That thief who died on the cross with Jesus, the one who asked Jesus to remember him when he goes to heaven? Well, he never said the sinner's prayer, and he never went to church. He never tithed and so forth. Yet Jesus said that day he would be with HIM in paradise.

Think about it.

Posted by Archer126 on 2003-11-12 15:13:01

Oh I also missed the same goes for every other religion is wrong. The only way to heaven is through Christ and Him alone ========== In Reply To ========== What do you mean sinner's prayer. He confessed that he deserved to be on the cross and that Jesus Christ didn't.

There is no other way to heaven but through Jesus Christ, He is the Truth, the Life and the Way. How can non-christians go to heaven if they don't believe Jesus Christ died on the cross for us? Jake

Posted by Alabama Bulldog on 2003-12-21 00:22:45

========== In Reply To ========== That question on "do all non-Christians go to hell"? Well, does that mean all Christians go to heaven?

Think about it.

Excuse me, but i was wondering were you there that day? What was the thiefs mothers' name and what was his birthday?

Posted by Asa asa fighting on 2006-05-02 00:43:12

It depends on the sect of Christianity you believe in. Some sects believe being "Christian" is enough to go to Heaven and some believe that and/or (usually and) that you only go to Heaven if you are Christian. The problem with this logic is what does it mean to be Christian? Many people tend to think it's just saying you are one, and/or "believing" in God. The problem with this is if you actually truly believed in God, you'd be obligated to doing a few many things... otherwise, I guess under this logic, you wouldn't really be Christian.