Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Christian Morals (sex, alcohol, abortion, etc)

Halloween

Posted by Eskimo on 2003-05-04 14:03:13

Wow, that’s all I have to say. That and EEKKK! It’s kind of hard to see the result for Christians who believe Halloween is okay, but based on these results many are. Yeah, you can argue that it’s just for fun. They kids enjoy it and they look so cute in their little costumes running around to get candy. That’s just what Satan wants you to think. He’s being working so hard to get us to believe that he doesn’t exists. I used to participate in Halloween, but then I realized how satanic it all was! I would try so hard to be free from Satan, but once a year there’s that day that glorifies him and his works. Halloween is entirely made up of REAL occult rituals that are still being performed today!

Let me put it the way I once heard someone put it: Can you imagine Jesus answering the door to give children candy on Halloween? Or carving jack-o-lanterns (their original purpose represented fellowship with Satan!!). I think Christians need to realize that Halloween is not a harmless day for children. It’s the work of Satan.

Posted by bhealthy2 on 2003-11-12 22:29:55

Finally, someone with some sense!

========== In Reply To ========== Wow, that’s all I have to say. That and EEKKK! It’s kind of hard to see the result for Christians who believe Halloween is okay, but based on these results many are. Yeah, you can argue that it’s just for fun. They kids enjoy it and they look so cute in their little costumes running around to get candy. That’s just what Satan wants you to think. He’s being working so hard to get us to believe that he doesn’t exists. I used to participate in Halloween, but then I realized how satanic it all was! I would try so hard to be free from Satan, but once a year there’s that day that glorifies him and his works. Halloween is entirely made up of REAL occult rituals that are still being performed today!

Let me put it the way I once heard someone put it: Can you imagine Jesus answering the door to give children candy on Halloween? Or carving jack-o-lanterns (their original purpose represented fellowship with Satan!!). I think Christians need to realize that Halloween is not a harmless day for children. It’s the work of Satan.

Posted by Stu2000 on 2003-11-14 15:11:20

===== Halloween is entirely made up of REAL occult rituals that are still being performed today!

Let me put it the way I once heard someone put it: Can you imagine Jesus answering the door to give children candy on Halloween? Or carving jack-o-lanterns (their original purpose represented fellowship with Satan!!).

Halloween has nothing to do with Satan. Hallowe'en is short for All Hallow's Eve (the Eve of All Saints Day, the day after). Most of the rituals date from pre-Christian times from people who didn't believe in Satan.

Most of the bad press Halloween gets is due to ultra-conservative Christians who have made no effort to understand it. As a Christian I have no problem with it.

Posted by mikey713 on 2003-12-17 08:59:36

========== In Reply To ========== Wow, that’s all I have to say. That and EEKKK! It’s kind of hard to see the result for Christians who believe Halloween is okay, but based on these results many are. Yeah, you can argue that it’s just for fun. They kids enjoy it and they look so cute in their little costumes running around to get candy. That’s just what Satan wants you to think. He’s being working so hard to get us to believe that he doesn’t exists. I used to participate in Halloween, but then I realized how satanic it all was! I would try so hard to be free from Satan, but once a year there’s that day that glorifies him and his works. Halloween is entirely made up of REAL occult rituals that are still being performed today!

You make halloween what you want it to be. I am a Christian, raised in a Christian, and i will raise my kids in a Christian envirement, and yes, we will practice Halloween because all it is is a holiday where yound kids go around collecting candy. Maybe to people who worship the devil or practice witchcraft would think otherwise but COME ON.

Posted by Angie79 on 2004-01-16 22:27:16

========== In Reply To ========== All I have to say is Amen for seeing the bad in halloween