Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Spanked in front of your girlfriend

Spanked in front of my future girlfriend.

Posted by davidp on 2014-06-10 17:39:45

My oldest sister was 18 at the time and I was 15. Mum was away and she got permission to smack my bare bottom. She was going on a girls night out and our house was the meeting point for about 12 of them. She waited for them all to arrive and she managed to take my trousers and underpants down in front of all of them and she put me over her knee and smacked my bottom. About 2 years later I dated a girl. She was 18 months older than me. About 2 months later she reminded me of that spanking. She was part of that audience. We are now married with 2 daughters. Mum tells her to keep me in order. She is 4 inches taller than me.

David

Posted by lynda_f on 2014-06-11 16:46:27

When we were at school my BF and I frequently got the slipper together in class or the cane in the head's. study.

Posted by R.J. on 2014-06-13 18:21:20

It never happened to me with a gf observing but in 10th grade of HS when this other guy & I got caught scuffling in the hallway & taken to the office, she figured I was in trouble & when we both emerged afterwards (this was as school was being dismissed for the day) it was obvious we both had been paddled. She waited & was of some comfort as we walked away together, the seat of my Levis rubbing against my 'roasted' bottom. Yes, it was somewhat embarrassing but I survived.

Posted by flash gordon on 2014-06-13 21:33:03

She might have been titillated that her boyfriend took a beating from the principal. You earned your chops that day, and got a badge of honor. Really nothing to be embarrassed about, IMO.

Posted by KennethDavis on 2014-06-15 14:57:50

Hey David,

So your sister spanked you in front of 12 older girls? I can only imagine how embarrassing that must have been! Why did she do it? And what was your reaction when she told you she was going to give a spanking?

Kenneth