Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

shirtless and barefoot in public

describe your shirtless body.

Posted by Kyle Knowles on 2015-09-11 21:47:51

Hey JB, just got home from school. Getting ready to go next door swimming. Thanks about the pic, but I didn't make it. Its from deviantart.com./ My fav art site. I liked your poll. Its was one about what I do with other guys? Right? Like right now going swimming.

Another 3D art that I like.

Kyle

Posted by blatinochubbyboy on 2015-09-18 12:03:16

My chest is pointy and my nipples and areolas are a reddish brown but my areolas are dark. My little brother is darker but his chest is more flat

Posted by lemeatit on 2015-10-10 20:34:07

Hey Kyle thanks for taking my poll. You did it a while back but I have only just picked up on it. If you want to talk some more about how you would sort out a bully you can write to me at trime@inbox.com

Posted by Kyle Knowles on 2015-10-11 20:47:01

lemeatit. I don't remember your poll, but I will send you a email to talk about bullies. I think best way to take care of bullies is to humiliate them bad and then tell them if they do anything else you will embarrass them even worser.

Posted by Chase Parker on 2015-11-26 07:43:37

How would I get that 3d art. I need one that reflects a skinny biracial boy with small areolas brown/red/black and small white pointy nipples. That would describe my body