Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

shirtless and barefoot in public

describe your shirtless body.

Posted by dragonmaster06 on 2015-08-07 19:44:07

I'm am 10 and older brother is 11. We actually look different shirtless. I am a little more pale than him and like 5 lbs smaller. My areolas are a reddish pink and my nipples are big round and hard. My older brothers his chest kinda pokes forward his areolas are pink so are his nipples but they poke out like his chest.

Does anyone elses chest look the same

Posted by JONGEN on 2015-08-13 22:14:40

hi mine are pink to and a lot bigger then my friends they look like womans nipples . my nipples are a bout half inch long . im thin except for my hiney and i sort of have boobs

Posted by ravi amad on 2015-08-19 02:32:25

My areolas are flat and brownish black. I am kinda small but have a little height.

Posted by Kyle Knowles on 2015-08-30 14:33:29

I just had my 13th birthday this month. I officially a teen now and legal to make posts on mrpoll in my name and not alias. So this is my very first real post on mrpoll.

I like going bare chested. I do it all summer. Clothes are sticky in summer. Around house I mostly just wear boxers. I never wear shoes at home. My neighbor has a pool and they have always let me skinny dip.

I am 5'2" and 96 pounds. I got all over tan from swimming a lot. My hair is brown but it almost blonde right now from summer sun bleaching it out. Areolas is a funny word, don't you think? I do anyways. Mine are small and just a little darker than skin color. My nips point out. That another reason I don't like wearing shirt cause shirt rubs my nips and make them sore.

I aint got much muscles. I am doing push ups and sit ups trying to build my body up a little. I don't want to be all muscles but I want some muscles so I don't look so nerdy.

I got full bush of pubes around my di ck. I aint got no other body hair. No pit hairs or chest hairs or anywhere else.

I like 3D art cause it looks so real and everything. I put one on here to get sort of a see what I could look like.

Well that what I look like. Anything else anyone wants to know just ask. I aint shy so will answer most questions. Some might be to personal but most wont be.

Posted by Jason-Miller-The-Mixed-Child on 2015-08-31 04:50:53

Lets see, i am 5'3 90 pounds with a flat stomach and flat chest. I have long pointy narrow neddle nipples that are always erect and can leave a print through my shirt. My areolas are the same as my skin color and my nipples are skin color as well.