Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

castration for fun

Question Should be Split

Posted by Xing40 on 2016-09-20 07:09:10

I had to say no about castrating all men and at what age. A lot of people did. But I felt like it shouldve been two questions.

1) Should all men be castrated? Hell no! My nuts are staying right where they are.

2) If castrated, at what age? God, my fifteen year old son is such hassle, Im gonna say any time a parent wants! If I could, Id spring it on him as a surprise tomorrow. Doctors appointment? Oh, just a well checkup. Hed never know what hit him. We go in as two men, junk attached. But when we left for the car, my $%!@ and balls would still be attached, his would be in some trashcan in the back. I think thats what they do with all those dogs balls at the vets. Or maybe theyd let me keep his junk in a jar, that way I could remind him if he acts out that Im the only bull left in the pen.

Posted by Enquiring Mind on 2018-05-15 18:25:20

Wow- that is cold!!

Posted by Rogue101 on 2018-10-07 00:17:37

Hey I really like your idea I have a very unruly teenage boy (15) that often takes back and is very disobedient. He jacks off every day at least 4 times and I got him cut. I would want him to be castrated and then shave off all his body hair. Can you help me get him castrated I don’t mind whatever u do to him u can cut them off or inject his balks with calcium chloride. I will just lie and say we are going to the doctors and bring him to you.

Posted by danni156 on 2021-05-30 13:01:50

Did you ever end up castrating your boy? An easy method to do it would be to twist a few rubber bands around top of his ballsack while he is asleep...he won't notice it and will wake up castrated in the morning