Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Female Adults Who Get Spanked

I am still caned by my mother.

Posted by sarah22 on 2014-03-19 09:06:17

I am 22 and had 7 canings when I was 21 and I was 22 last October and have had 3 canings since then. About a week after my 21st birthday I thought the canes would not be used again and I saw them in to pieces and put them in the bin. 2 days later Mum noticed. I did not realise she had a third cane. She made me bend over and I got 6 strokes of the cane on my bottom and I had to order 2 more canes using my own money. A week later I was caned again. Mum said I had committed 2 offences as I had sawn up 2 canes so that meant 2 canings.

Sarah

Posted by PennyStew on 2014-03-19 13:00:50

Hi Sarah,

I am 20 so I have to wait a few months before I can take this poll. I get the cane too and there are always back-ups around in addition to a tawse which my younger sisters get. A girl is never too old in our family. Daddy says that until a girl has a husband to take over disciplinary duties it's the father's job to keep her in line. I only started getting the cane when I turned 18, before that it was tawse, hairbrush, and paddle.

I mist say that for what you did, you got off lightly. My minimum is 12 strokes at a time plus an hour in the corner.

Penny (pennystewart993@aol.com)

Posted by sarah22 on 2014-03-19 17:06:26

Hi Penny

I can not answer this poll 100% truthfully as my mother carries out my punishments. I do have a boy friend who puts me over his knee occasionally but he usually hand smacks me over my skirt / trousers but I did have a pleated tennis skirt on last year which he raised and he did see some cane marks from a few days before. I only have a sister but my aunt has a son and daughter. She is still caning my male cousin at 22 and my female cousin gets the same punishments. My mother has caned both of them but my aunt has never caned me.

Sarah

Posted by aries44 on 2014-03-22 20:08:39

Penny I have a poll in the Adult section " other" for Young Adults 18-20. Click my profile. Thanks.

Posted by PennyStew on 2014-03-24 13:40:32

Thanks, Aries, I took your poll.