Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Wearing Clothes the wearer can't take off him/herself

My clothes

Posted by carg85 on 2014-09-13 08:35:09

Hey Suitntied, sorry I took so long to respond.
Could you tell us how the pin locks? I assume there is too little room for an actual lock and key, so perhaps it requires a special tool to open? Or is it just because you can't see or reach it well that it is not possible to open yourself?

Does an extremely tight collar hamper you in doing your job?

Is this something you built up gradually, both in tightness and duration?

Posted by suitntied on 2015-05-07 02:59:41

it now requires a special tool to open it.

I work in an office, so wearing my collar and tie very tight tends to get me compliments. Everyone would be shocked if I was seen without a tie at this point. We have a semi-casual Friday where some of us dress down to a degree, but I remain fully suited and tightly necktied. It does make me feel a bit submissive to be in such a tight collar though.

Yes, my wife built me up gradually...first getting me to wear a tie sometimes, then more and more often...then having my collars tailored higher and tighter....then after a while still tighter..more starch...then the collar bar. It took a while. First wearing my tie after work for a little while, then until after dinner, and eventually until bed.

Posted by carg85 on 2015-05-07 17:02:22

So, did your wife start with the zip tie and locking tie pin because she caught you having loosened the collar or tie, or did she just come up with it on her own as part of the progressive strictness?

It sounds like there is not much progress possible anymore, with the collars covering all of your neck, wearing them all the time except to bed and sports, and at a certain moment tightening a collar further might severely limit your lifespan ;-) So I wonder if she still finds ways to increase the neatness and discomfort of your outfits?

I'd like to see a picture of that locking tie pin, perhaps with the special tool? (If you would want to oblige me, but have no way to publish a picture here, you can also mail it to carg@xs4all.nl.)

Posted by Adam B on 2015-06-17 19:00:43

Hey, I have been reading through these threads and this is EXACTLY what I am into! I thought I was the only one! It would be great to chat to others about this.

Adam

Posted by suitntied on 2015-07-26 15:35:04

Yes, my wife started using the zip tie and locking tie pin when she caught me wearing my collar open and tie loose a few times...one too many for her to tolerate. I don't think my collars and ties can get any stricter at this point!

The only other changes lately are my pocket squares are getting switched from plain white linen to colorful silk to coordinate with my ties. She's also added sock garters so I don't have to pull up my socks during the day anymore.