Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Females who have been strip searched

Christmas shopping search

Posted by w4ever2 on 2019-05-16 18:16:19

Saundra you should be permanently banned from wearing clothes while flying. It will be better for you to learn that your body shouldn’t be hidden away. Whether you wear clothes or not we can see you have breasts. It’s obvious so no need to cover them. You obviously look female so you have a vagina. No need to hide it. On the flight you would be required to obey any mans wishes. If he wants some fun then you must provide it.

Posted by Saundralefort on 2019-05-16 23:09:30

So would there be a limit? I’d rather him feel me up than give him a blow job! What if he wants in my vagina? Protection? I don’t want to get pregnant by someone else!

Posted by w4ever2 on 2019-05-17 04:17:54

You won™t have a choice if he wants full on sex than that’s what you give him. If he doesn’t want to wear a condom then you’ll do without. Protection is up to you. So if you don’t take precautions you’re risking pregnancy.

Posted by Petcai on 2019-05-17 05:17:21

Saundralefort, it is important to make the job easier for the guards and being bare under the dress. If other passengers find out and grope you and force you to have sex with them is a risk you must take. There will be not limits.

Posted by Saundralefort on 2019-05-17 11:16:43

This is going to be scary for me but it’s been demanded so I must comply with authority. I’ll have to deal with having sex with make passengers if they so desire. What if it goes further?? The man demands I come stay with him for a time? Or demands I leave my husband for him? I’m also afraid of a man putting his man part in my butt. I’ve never had that happen before.