Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Females who have been strip searched

Christmas shopping search

Posted by Saundralefort on 2019-05-09 04:51:47

Long ago, after a few searches I kind of decided some attire for the airport. I always wear a skirt or dress. Easier for them to check that than the few times I wore pants. Pants were made to be taken off once in full public view! At least with a skirt they can either reach up it quick or flip it up fast to check under. And also I don’t wear bras to the airport. Instead of a show in bra removal they can tell in not wearing one so a quick peak, or a quick hand in my top to feel is better than the alternative. I’m wondering if anyone thinks I should not wear panties either? I’ve had them pulled off from under my skirt several times. This way they could do a quick feel or quick finger inside if necessary and I’d be done.

Posted by EdunRevol on 2019-05-10 19:08:47

Saundralefort - definitely don't need to be wearing panties. I recommend a simply dress that buttons up the front with nothing underneath. Then simply unbutton the dress as you go through security. That way they can see that you don't have anything illegal and you don't have to completely disrobe.

Posted by Saundralefort on 2019-05-11 05:28:49

That could make sense. My luck they still “need to feel” or “ check your dress” or “ we can’t see your back” maybe I should just go to the airport naked lol. What about my wedding ring. I always have to take it off but I’m worried if I don’t wear it I’ll end up followed around by guys.

Posted by awayness on 2019-05-12 21:04:39

Nobody should be wearing panties, period

What happened to your post becoming all garbled up with capital As with accent marks and the cent sign?

Posted by Saundralefort on 2019-05-16 10:50:20

Ok it seems that I won’t wear panties either then. Probably easier for the guards. Just to have bare me under my dress. My husband would love if I ever wear panties. I just do not want to be only used for sex and nothing else. What if another passenger knows I’m naked under my dress? They may want to try to grope me. Or more where I would be forced to have sex with a stranger. I love sex with my husband but am afraid of other men so while I would have to do it I do not want to.