Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Females who have been strip searched

Christmas shopping search

Posted by Saundralefort on 2019-01-24 01:42:51

My husband wasn’t pleased but there’s not much he can do about it. I was wearing blue panties. I didn’t react much because this isn’t the first time I’ve been searched l. Maybe that is what he was thinking. I figured he just saw a cute girl and was doing his job and luckily got the perk of getting me naked.

Posted by Getemoff on 2019-01-25 23:57:50

Were your panties dark blue or light blue ? Was there a pattern to them ? Were they skimpy ?

I'm glad you said you are cute but it makes you sound like you enjoyed it. Maybe you did. A respectable married woman who never expected a sexual experience with anyone other than her husband. Maybe you enjoyed having a stranger feeling inside your panties ?

Did you say you have been stripsearched before ?

Posted by Saundralefort on 2019-01-30 00:10:18

My panties were dark blue. They were a thong since I hate panty lines and I was wearing a dress. I did kind of like the feeling of no control with a strange mans hand in my panties. Yes I have been strip searches before. Multiple times at the airport

Posted by Getemoff on 2019-02-03 18:48:56

So you stood there with your hands on your head while the guy felt inside your panties.

How did you respond ? Did you try to maintain your dignity by looking him straight in the eye, as if nothing unusual was happening ? Alternatively did you avoid his stare, wriggle to try to escape his hand and maybe give every sign of becoming aroused ?

Posted by Saundralefort on 2019-02-08 16:17:53

I just stared straight ahead. I was embarrassed but not like in previous strip searches ive had. I mean it’s a strip search he has to check in my panties. He’d have had to put his hands in my bra if I’d been wearing one but I wasn’t. So he got the benefit of seeing my boobs right away. It wasn’t long compared to other searches I’ve had.