Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Females who have been strip searched

I was stripsearched

Posted by CherylT on 2018-11-06 13:26:21

After voting on this poll it reminded of me my own recent experience I had.

I stupidly got caught recently for drink driving and after having to go to the police station I was kept in the cells overnight after being stopped for drink driving.

Went to pick up a family relative who was stranded though I know I should never have done this, before I got caught I had no idea that I would have to go through this.

I was told that it was just routine and they wanted to check to see I had no drugs on me at the time, although I had cannabis on me which was silly of me.

Posted by janiceturner on 2018-11-08 17:17:16

Did a male / female do the search ? How far did they make you go / How did it make you feel ?

Posted by CherylT on 2018-11-08 18:35:08

I was taken into a small room at the police station where I was asked to remove all my items of clothing one by one. At one point I did have nothing on.

Guess when it was taking place I fel more nervous than anything else. And it was a woman officer who conducted the search.

Posted by CherylT on 2018-11-15 21:54:53

This was my only experience of a stripsearch to date.

I was also caught with cannabis on me that night.

Posted by janiceturner on 2018-12-08 22:58:58

Do u want to tell us more bout the detail of the search, what you were wearing, what instructions you were given, do you think of it as sexy at all. This is something ive done and I get a real kick out of it