Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Females who have been strip searched

Malta security

Posted by janiceturner on 2018-12-01 17:14:09

Black lace bra, plain white knickers, quite nice cos I was with my bf

The woman said something like "now you can take of your clothes". I just asked what right she had to talk to me like that, she said "down to your underwear like i hadnt said anything

i asked her why was she doing this but the look on her face told me i had to obey. I was angry and frustrated which made it more humiliating

Janice

Posted by jjpaus151 on 2018-12-02 13:43:58

Janice, thanks as always. A few more questions about Malta.

1. How long were you in your underwear for?

2. Was the curtain closed behind you, or could the second security guard also see you in your underwear?

3. Did the first security guard look like she enjoyed seeing you in your underwear?

4. Do you think the smile from the second security guard was a have-a-nice-day smile, or an I-feel-sorry-for-you smile, or a serves-you-right smile, or a smile of enjoyment of what she saw, or something else?

5. In a previous post about the Riyadh search you said that you "loved telling people I stripped down to my black knickers in front of another woman". Do you feel the same way when you tell people that in Malta you stripped down to your black bra and white knickers?

6. Looking back now on your two strip searches, which was more embarrassing and why?

7. If the security guard at Malta would have said that you have to take your bra off too, then would you have protested again and what would you have said? And if she would have said that you have to take your knickers off would you have flat out refused?

Posted by janiceturner on 2018-12-04 22:47:22

1 No more than 5 minutes in total

2 Curtain was closed

3 She was fairly grimfaced so hard to say, think she was on a bit od a powertrip so probably did enjoy it.

4 i thought it was a i know what just happened smile, she seemed fairly satisfied

5 It took time to decide that I enjoyed talking about Riyadh so its probably to early to say. Riyadh was more sexual really cos black knickers are always sexy and my breasts were out and of course the position made me feel very vulnerable.

6 Malta was difficult cos i got into a confrontation so it was hard to take of my clothes and give the woman the satisfaction. Everything happened very quickly, from start to finish he whole incident lasted ten minutes

Before Riyadh i had a wait of half an hour which got me used to the idea of a search. By the time it happened i was just anxious to be as compliant as possible

The Riyadh search was probably worse because of havin my hands on my head, so abject and sumissive, quite a loss of status

7 The time to protest is before u take of any clothes. Once I was in my underwear I would do anything required

Janice

Posted by jjpaus151 on 2018-12-05 03:45:56

Hey Janice

Have you been moonlighting as a consultant on film scripts?

Check out this scene from the film The Bank Job (2008).

The scene starts 6 mins 55 secs into the film, and ends 7 mins 25 secs into the film.

https://videa.hu/videok/film-animacio/the.bank.job.2008.hun-u5xeT6PfiESEvBiJ

Here is a link to a web page that has it streaming. The bottom edge of the picture is a bit cut off. If it is not clear, the girl is in white bikini knickers. You would have to find another copy somewhere else if you want to hear what they are saying in English because this site has dubbed over the top of it in another language. The guard says something like "i'll have to check your underwear" and she replies with something like "of course" and then the other guard comes in and says that something has been found in her bags.

Posted by janiceturner on 2018-12-06 22:31:35

Ive seen that film, like it cos i like jason statham. I can remember the scene u mention, always thought the girl looked pretty cute, hope i looked like that

Janice