Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Females who have been strip searched

Riyadh stripsearch

Posted by janiceturner on 2018-11-01 17:19:24

Theres always the risk they physically strip you or even just threaten it but otherwise if they wait they can probably wear you down eventually just by not letting you go

Posted by Madoc on 2018-11-01 19:19:36

Well, maybe they too can wear themselves out. :D Anyway, as I said, for me the only real way would be through an action of force, and even in that way they would have to try very hard. At the end, skin, eyes and other "trinkets" are such fragile things, even for the aggressors themselves... I'm not saying how others should conceive their bodies or the respect for their rights, but in my opinion, it's a matter of life or death, and in that way I'd handle it.

Posted by janiceturner on 2018-11-02 16:53:05

I think you have a male attitude, not surprising. Women no they can be overpowered so generally try to avoid violence

Posted by Madoc on 2018-11-02 18:09:19

I see. But to avoid being molested or even worse, it's not worth it the risk of being hurt?

Posted by janiceturner on 2018-11-03 23:12:22

More a question of accepting thier fate, if u resist your certain to be hurt and it doesnt stop the molesting. Think of all those women who submit to rape, not cos they want it but they dont see the point of taking a beating as well