Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Females who have been strip searched

stopped at the airport

Posted by w4ever2 on 2014-01-15 06:19:52

Exactly. I wasn't trying to have sex with her. To do my job I had to have her totally naked. Yes I had to feel her naked body. But no sex. She should have just handed her clothes over and allowed me full access to her in order to do my job. I'm required to have hair removed if it impedes the search. Its not my fault that she wouldn't cooperate. So because of suspicion I had to demand all hair be removed. Women should not question anyone in authority. If someone says to strip then it shouldn't be a question she should get completely naked right away no matter what.

Posted by emmyweapon on 2014-01-16 00:41:58

Would you say you've had to confiscate clothing from women frequently during searches?

Posted by w4ever2 on 2014-01-16 00:46:54

There have been a few times that clothing had to be taken. In cases of extreme suspicion the clothes are sent and tested for drugs on them. I've had to cut clothes off of unwilling women more frequently though. Cooperation or not the clothes have to come off somehow.

Posted by emmyweapon on 2014-01-16 06:49:09

So did the girl you mentioned before get sent on with only jeans and a tshirt then?

Posted by w4ever2 on 2014-01-16 09:41:11

Thats correct. Her other clothes were cut off because she wouldn't cooperate. She was very umwilling. Especially when it came to checking her body. But how could I have done my job without checking her breasts and inserting fingers to check her anus and vagina?