Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Females who have been strip searched

stopped at the airport

Posted by meganalt on 2013-12-13 06:25:48

Kind of they did. When they came to my house they demanded to check my computer so I had to give them the password to it and the passwords to all accounts I could think of. Emails bank accounts facebook even this site! And they warned me that any hair would have to go immediately.

Posted by w4ever2 on 2014-01-09 10:09:28

I've had the responsibility in my job to perform many complete searches of females. I'm willing to describe anything about them that you would want to know. Its more Iin depth than you probably think! I have to make sure these females are not engaging in illegal activities so there is nothing off limits for me to check.

Here's one I did. I pulled her aside and said that I needed her complete cooperation. I took her purse from her to find identification. Her name was Megan Elizabeth Ahlborn. Born on April 21 1990. I then demand she tell me her phone number. She shyly told me 765-318-7206. Next it was time for her clothes to come off. She cried when I said this and hesitated so I began to strip her. Her shoes and socks were off before she realized what was happening. Next I pulled her t shirt off over her head. She had a tank top and bra on under it. She resisted them being removed so I cut the straps of them both with scissors and pulled them off. Now topless she tried to cover her chest so I had to handcuff her. Next I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and pulled them down before cutting off her panties. Then the cavity sesrch had to begin....

Posted by awayness on 2014-01-12 05:45:41

honestly, the RESISTANCE some people put up. What was her problem with getting naked?

Posted by w4ever2 on 2014-01-13 06:13:20

Exactly. If she had just willfully gotten naked I wouldn't have been so suspicious about her. So I had to perform a very in depth search of her person and her background. She said that she didn't want any man besides her husband to see her naked.

Posted by awayness on 2014-01-14 20:07:01

that mindset is downright creepy if you think about it. Your spouse is the only person that should be having SEX with you, if you put nudity at the same level that means you're having sex every time you shower or see a doctor.. or you're having sex with your clothes or something.