Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Females who have been strip searched

stopped at the airport

Posted by meganalt on 2013-10-05 01:52:11

They said they had to check my breasts to see if anything was implanted inside.

Posted by meganalt on 2013-10-07 19:13:46

So if therr is a pregnant woman does she still have to be completely naked? And shaved? Would she still have a body check?

Posted by meganalt on 2013-10-08 17:57:18

So this body check for a pregnant woman would include vaginal $%!@ and breast checks?

Posted by Brenda78 on 2013-10-08 18:34:39

lover_mystery, I can only agree that I have to give a blowjob to any male regardless where his seat is in the plane. It should not be questioned if he is neighbour or not. He sits with me in the plane and if he has chosen me or the flight staff has appointed him to me it is my duty to satisfy him completely with a blow job. There will be no question about if his wife or my husband is with me in the plane. I have my duties which I am obliged to fulfil. My husband would have the same right to pick any other woman in the plane and I would be fine with it.

Also it I see it as my obiligation to swallow any load which a male is spraying into my mouth. I see no excuse not to do it except for health reason. No waste bin or bag for airsickness has to be wasted. To swallow a load belongs inseparable to a blow job in order to satisfy a male properly.

If for unexpected reason a blow job is not possible there should never be a "downgrade" in form of a $%!@. I should be obliged that the male has the possibility to have intercourse with me. It should be an option anyway that a male can demand to $%!@ me if there is enough space and the time to do it. I should bend over and any male who desires sould have the possibilities to $%!@ me.

Intercontinetal flights with sleeping seats should keep a seat or two completely free where females should lay in and spread their legs that males can $%!@ them. That is what longer flights should offer as service and I have to follow the demands of any male who wants to take me in one of these seats.

Posted by Brenda78 on 2013-10-09 18:18:29

lover_mystery, again I can only agree. If am chosen and appointed by the purser and placed into a special seat for the purpose to give relief to aroused males it will match best to the flight schedule and will keep troubles for the passengers to a minimum.