Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Females who have been strip searched

stopped at the airport

Posted by Brenda78 on 2013-10-01 19:56:01

lover_mystery, the aircon system should be changed to get better temperatures in planes. But you are right, sitting at the aisle would be much better. Of course my pubic hair should be completely off. My pubic area must be clear that it can be checked at any times without problems at airports or in the plane.

Posted by meganalt on 2013-10-02 19:13:46

Would other areas of the body be checked?

Posted by Brenda78 on 2013-10-03 12:31:03

lover_mystery, it would be okay for me to spend the flight naked to save time at the security check at the destination airport. But my constant nudity could cause excitement and arousal at male passengers. Or an officer who is forced to check my vagina thoroughly (which is his duty). How should we proceed in this way when males get erections during all this. It is not their fault to react this way.

Posted by meganalt on 2013-10-04 09:30:28

What about women like me who are married? We have to satisfy other men? And when I was searched before they closely examined my breasts

Posted by Brenda78 on 2013-10-04 18:02:16

lover_mystery, your suggestions about a rest period schedule ist completely logical and comprehensible. To ensue a smooth flight plan it is important that the security staff needs are satisfied without delay. So it is mandatory that when I am resonsible for the condition of the security staff I have to provide the stress relief in form of blow jobs. The same is for my neighbour sitting next to me in the plane regardless if it is my husband or not. Even if my husband is in the plane I should be obliged to give oral as it could be that the other passenger on the other side who is sitting on the aisle seat needs my attention. My husband on the other hand has the same rights to get stress relief from other women regardless if I am in the plane. So this obiligation is compensated.