Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Females who have been strip searched

stopped at the airport

Posted by w4ever2 on 2014-01-22 00:40:21

If clothing sets off a detector or is taken to be tested for the presence of illegal substances then they are never returned. There have been a few times that all of a females clothing is taken to be tested. This includes everything she was wearing as well as all items of clothing from her luggage. Some of the most frequent things that set off the detector are bras, belts, jewelry, as well as things with heavy zippers like dresses, pants, and skirts.

Posted by Janey2001 on 2014-01-22 14:42:34

Some things you might want to look for, like say computer memory cards, certain substances, can be really tiny these days. Easily hidden under false skin for example. You must therefore have to check every single centimetre of the body surface, especially soft areas like breasts, inner thighs, buttocks ... Another thing, do you have a procedure for identifying false nipples?

Posted by w4ever2 on 2014-01-22 20:18:32

Yes nipples must be inspected. Once undressed, nipples are touched and if there is suspicion then I am allowed to pull and twist them.

How would you dress at the airport Janey? And what would you do if I pulled you aside to be searched?

Posted by w4ever2 on 2014-01-28 11:41:30

I had to do another search today. She didn't want to go through the scanner so I had no choice but to strip search her.

Posted by Janey2001 on 2014-01-28 16:12:07

"How would you dress at the airport Janey? And what would you do if I pulled you aside to be searched? "

Clearly "resistance is useless" in such a situation, so I would have no choice but to meekly comply with all your instructions and hope it would all soon be over. How I would dress would depend on whether it was a business trip, holiday or whatever. Suffice to say I never wear panties under a skirt, and as I've smallish breasts I only wear a bra when formality requires it, but avoid them as much as possible.

I take it you get plenty of job satisifation -- LOL!