Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

daughters spanking parents

What?

Posted by tijuanipul on 2013-09-04 01:07:39

What the $%!@? This has to be a joke. This is $%!@ed up.

Posted by Kaisa-J on 2013-09-18 12:27:38

Why should it be a joke? My mom has always been totally irresponsible and behaved as an overgrown teen and more occupied with partying and other – also promiscuous – pleasures than with my sister and me and her other responsibilities. She always loved us but so many times she let my sister and me down in all sorts of ways, so many times she failed to care properly for us and so many we all three experienced big problems because of her irresponsible puerile behavior and overspending. Already as pre-teen I had to help her negotiate with the bank and with creditors. She always regretted her irresponsible behavior and promised never to do it again but she was always too childish to keep the promise. When I was 18 I took control of her and the family. I managed to put our finances on a sound basis and establish proper order and regularity in our home and I run the household with a firm and steady hand. Mom is now treated as the child she despite her age (40) is. I am strict with her and do not tolerate bad behavior but enforce firm control and discipline. I discipline her in various ways including spanking, grounding and early bedtime. Our family is now well-functioning and much happier than ever before. Even mom is quite content after she first stopped struggling and got used to the order and security my rule is providing

Posted by jeremy122 on 2013-09-19 10:04:44

Kaisa-J is right. I am a mother of 45 with two daughters aged 23 and 20, one of them a policewoman and the other at University. They both discipline me regularly.

About three years ago, I was going through a bad patch after a divorce. I was drinking too much, became very promiscuous and frankly developing a reputation for $%!@tish behaviour, and I was badly neglecting both work and the running of our home. I ran up debts which they had to pay and was arrested once for $%!@tish behaviour in public although in the end there were no charges.

One weekend my daughters sent for me to the study and made me stand there whilst they told me what they thought of me and said that they would not put up with it and, until I grew up and learned to behave properly, my eldest daughter would run the household and I would be treated like the child I was, punished for misbehaviour and grounded or restricted as they thought necessary, or they would cease to help me and would shut me out of my home. I was sent to stand in a corner facing the wall to reflect and decide whether to agree. In the end I did.

Now I am regularly spanked on the bare bottom by either of them when I misbehave, spend time in the corner, am grounded when they think it necessary and am often sent to early bed. I am not allowed to date men, and if they think I need sexual relief they provide it, usually during a spanking when they rub my $%!@ and $%!@ in between spanks. The truth is that I have come to enjoy being reduced to childhood like this and I sometimes now even misbehave on purpose to earn a spanking even though it always makes me cry.

They have further humiliated me in two other ways. I have been spanked and given corner time in front of their friends (only female friends thankfully). Worse still, if they think I have been particularly childish, they have a few times put me into diapers and have taken me on the laps and bottle fed me. It will sound strange to your readers, but somehow all this has given me a security, a feeling of being looked after and taught how to behave properly in a way that I now find deeply satisfying and which I do not want to end. Our home life is well organised and happy and there is nothing I would change. Weird maybe but true, and I am certain that there are other adult women like me around, who would love to revert to being a little girl again.

Posted by Kaisa-J on 2013-09-19 21:16:20

Thank you for the support. You sound very much like my mom and you should be grateful for being caringly and firmly controlled by your daughters. When you are so puerile and behaved childishly irresponsible and naughty you naturally have to be treated like a naughty child; it is in your own best interest. What I don’t understand is that your daughters provide your sexual relief instead of oppressing your sexuality. I am kind of a prude when it comes to sex and especially tom mom’s sexuality. It has been uncontrolled and caused her more problems than pleasure and now, when she has been taught to know her place as the little naughty girl in the family, sexual lust simply isn’t proper for her. If I ever noticed that she was turned on during a spanking I would spank her so hard and long that I was sure to beat the lust out of her. When she is sent to bed early during groundings and or after a spanking she is diapered and it is not only to make her fully experience the embarrassment of being a little naughty girl but also to prevent her from $%!@ing. It would be interesting for me to hear more about how your daughters handle you and I wonder if perhaps one of them would like to correspond with me and exchange notes. We are so lucky that mom’s oldest and closest friends fully understood and agreed with my reasons for taking control of mom and reducing her to childhood. I have of course known them as kind of aunts all or most of my life and I can trust them to sometimes look after her and also to go out with her and partying with her without allowing her to ever forget that she is just a little girl. This is a great help and makes it possible to be quiet open about the unusual family arrangement we have. I wonder if your daughters and you are so lucky?

Posted by marilyn.evers on 2013-09-23 13:30:43

Kaisa, I guess i am a lot like your mom and my 18 yo daughter recently took over as head of our household (me and the two younger girls). She is very strict with me for the same reasons - i am immature, irresponsible and was promiscuous until she cut me off altogether like you have with your mom. Although she has handled finances for years now and often taken charge in other areas, only recently has she taken over discipline and laid down strict rules and consequences. I am grateful to her for bringing order to the family and me in particular. Her friend and my parents approve of the new arrangement and say it's just what i need. I would love to hear more about how things work in your family and share with my daughter. You sound very experienced and confident, we are all still adjusting and learning.