Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Questions for Americans only

The Best Test

Posted by U S A on 2013-10-14 22:59:49

America is the greatest nation but is might not be forever due to degrading demographics, and sabotage by politicians.

If you're a high quality individual hurry on over so you can at least balance one piece of garbage that they let roam the streets.

Posted by shaun h on 2013-10-29 16:32:06

Oh, for the love of God, QUIT STEREOTYPING ANYONE WHO AIN'T AMERICAN!!!!! I'm not saying that everything about the USA is perfect, but nor am I saying that we're totally wrong. We're all capable of making mistakes, but it takes a real man to admit he's wrong and an even bigger man to apologise. You kind of remind me of those Nazi's at the Nuremburg trials who said that they were "only obeying orders". Yet they were still perfectly capable of quelling their own consciences and indulging in mass murder. I don't know what I would have done in that position, but I sure hope I'll NEVER have to find out. Just quit this "holier than thou" attitude and realise that we're ALL EQUAL regardless of skin color, religion or political viewpoint.

Posted by totoro on 2013-12-16 06:59:53

Degrading demographics? Quite a transparent dog whistle. Explain what exactly you mean by that. I know you won't.

Posted by U S A on 2013-12-23 16:02:38

It means how the voters are having a humiliating loss of status in their values, self-esteem and quality of thot.