Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Homosexuality and Neanderthals

Jake & Justin

Posted by david on 2002-04-25 09:37:41

Guys, You are both very tolerant. Thanks. You don't know how very non-existent that can seem at times.

I disagree with you, Justin, only about the gene. I say that because of my own life, and the fact that I have friends--gay guys and ladies with whom I have talked, that simply believe they cannot be any other way, for whatever reason.

I have been actively participating in the gay lifestyle since 1964. I was ten years old.

I know that seems young, but it's just how it happened to me is all. I figured out I was different when I was four.

It was when I was about eight or nine that I really knew it was an attraction to boys instead of girls. So I knew at a very early age. Thus, one of the reasons I believe I was "born gay." I was not molested, or whatever.

When the time came around, it was a boy who was a little older. He told me he thought I was "cuter than all the other boys." He meant handsome. I am not effeminate, and was a varsity collegiate atlete--getting letters three years in track and cross-country.

Any way, I just wanted to say thanks. It makes me glad to know things are slowly changing, and young people are becoming so very much more tolerant. It was not that way when I was a teenager, and young adult. I was beat up, verbally assaulted, and spit on so many times. But, enough of mentioning that. God bless you both. All the best to you in whatever avenue you pursue in life.

Shalom means peace... Sincerely, David

Posted by Justin on 2002-04-30 00:01:16

-------------Debate--------------------- It appears unlikely that at the age of four you knew you were different; at that age, a decent communication skill is only under infant developement. Not saying it isn't possible though.

The only evidence I can provide is the scientific evidence provided in my earlier post. Believe it or not, there is more scientific evidence for homosexuality being choice than genetic, despite the word that comes out.

Anyway, it doesn't matter whether it is choice or not. Just because someone is homosexual does not mean that they do not deserve rights. They are people too, and should not be laughed at. -----------Response--------------------- Glad to see you are open minded. Thanks for the compliments. Hope you live a prosperous life. ========== In Reply To ========== Guys, You are both very tolerant. Thanks. You don't know how very non-existent that can seem at times.

I disagree with you, Justin, only about the gene. I say that because of my own life, and the fact that I have friends--gay guys and ladies with whom I have talked, that simply believe they cannot be any other way, for whatever reason.

I have been actively participating in the gay lifestyle since 1964. I was ten years old.

I know that seems young, but it's just how it happened to me is all. I figured out I was different when I was four.

It was when I was about eight or nine that I really knew it was an attraction to boys instead of girls. So I knew at a very early age. Thus, one of the reasons I believe I was "born gay." I was not molested, or whatever.

When the time came around, it was a boy who was a little older. He told me he thought I was "cuter than all the other boys." He meant handsome. I am not effeminate, and was a varsity collegiate atlete--getting letters three years in track and cross-country.

Any way, I just wanted to say thanks. It makes me glad to know things are slowly changing, and young people are becoming so very much more tolerant. It was not that way when I was a teenager, and young adult. I was beat up, verbally assaulted, and spit on so many times. But, enough of mentioning that. God bless you both. All the best to you in whatever avenue you pursue in life.

Posted by guywithhooters on 2003-03-20 07:33:46

I came out to my friends and my sister when I was 13 and I have been gay for as long as I can remember.I am now 53 and I am completely comfortable with being gay.I couldn't be any other way

========== In Reply To ========== Guys, You are both very tolerant. Thanks. You don't know how very non-existent that can seem at times.

Posted by Flexit on 2006-05-07 00:05:00

How can homosexuality be genetic if on Dateline they have identical twins and only ones gay. There is no gene